Just over 2 weeks ago we launched the public Beta version of our 3D collaboration platform for architects and designers.
Since then, thousands of you have signed up and sent us your thoughts and feedback on the platform.
This is a huge help to us as it allows us raise flags where needed and plan for future features and improvements!
You spoke. We listened.
Today we released the first update to the Beta version. For this update we're focusing on making the existing features run as smoothly as possible for all users before we roll out some new features.
Here's a quick list of what's been fixed today:
- Revit exporter plugin: rendering and conversion bug fixes.
- Expanded storage capabilities: unsupported file types for online 3D conversion can now be stored in your account.
- Enhanced rendering features (.obj in NURBS is compatible).
- Clearer error messages for deleted projects and permissions for projects.
- Added thumbnail customization on the phase page.
- Improved iOS experience in presentation mode: comment toggle on bottom of screen.
- Presentation mode on desktop now responds to tab key for navigation.
- Background images can now be included in embedded models.
We're working hard to take into account everyone's comments and questions in future iterations.
If you notice anything that you'd like to see improved, please send us a message at email@example.com. We love hearing from our users!!
--The Team @ Modelo.io.