While many states head to the polls, the team at Modelo has decided to celebrate Super Tuesday in our own way. Excited? Because you should be! To celebrate, we're rolling out an update for the beta version with new features and bug fixes.
All of your invaluable feedback allowed our stellar team of engineers to focus on adding features that matter to you most.
Let's inaugurate the updated version and see what's in store, shall we?
What's improved in this update:
- SketchUp 2016 is now supported.
- Rhino (.3dm) compatibility for line conversion and rendering.
- 2D assets saved in your project can be shared similar to WeTransfer (previously only 3D files could be shared).
- Embedded models support 3D comments and navigation paths. Embed models on your website and highlight key details with comments or simulate a walking tour. (see example below)
- When your model is downloaded via share link you will now be notified via email.
- On mobile devices the projects page can now be toggled to show in text-only list view
- Autocomplete email addresses for team members when you invite them to a project.
- Improved email notifications include direct links to view the updated model or comments.
- Improved share model interface now includes help features.
- Improved usability on touch-screen laptops.
Click the comment icon in the bottom-left corner to toggle through the tour.
We're working hard to take everyone's comments and questions into account for future iterations.
If you notice anything that you'd like to see improved, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love hearing from our users!!
Until next time,
--The Team @ Modelo.io