We hope you had a good weekend, because we have some Monday news for you. Modelo is better now than it was when you last saw it! How is that possible, you may ask. Because we rolled out an update to make the experience smoother and faster.
For Revit users, you'll need to update your Revit exporter plug-in. Download and overwrite your existing plugin with this link.
Here's what's new in Modelo:
New Revit exporter plug-in:
- Improved stability and faster upload speed (plus the ability to choose your export view!).
- Improved material color consistency conversion from Revit to Modelo.
- Worksets from Revit are now supported as layers in Modelo.
- This feature has been long in the making and will certainly interest those of you whose files approach or surpass 1GB in size.
- What does it mean? Fixes Chrome browser limitations for loading especially large files.
- How does it do that? It renders the files WHILE they load, bit by bit.
- Now you will see the file display piece by piece as it loads instead of waiting until the end of the process.
Sublayers: Full multi-layer functionality in Rhino.
Company Permissions: Studio and Enterprise accounts can now set role-based permissions for team members for inviting, creating and deleting projects.
Review Email Notifications: email links now direct you right back to the comment, instead of the model itself. The notifications will help you get to your feedback quicker!
If you have any feedback, suggestions or questions, we'd love to hear from you! We're always available by email at email@example.com